Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Little Mermaid

We took the girls to a theatrical performance of The Little Mermaid.  Addison had never been to anything like this so I was a little concerned that her attention span wouldn't last.
 
However, this production was absolutely amazing and kept all four of us enthralled until the very end. 
 
After the show, the cast came out and let the kids in the audience take photos with them.  I loved that part.
 
Without a doubt, the girls just had to have their picture taken with Ariel.
 
But what shocked me the most was that Audrey insisted she have her picture taken with Prince Eric.
 
Yikes! Already looking for her prince?!?
 
Sebastian was my favorite!  He was hilarious!!
 
And they grabbed photos with several other mermaids. (of course I could only find one to upload)
 
We loved the show and are looking forward to the next production done by this group!

No comments: