Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh! To Sleep Like This...

Last night I walked into Audrey's room to check on her and this is what I found-


The little wiggle worm had both of her legs sticking out of the crib and those fat little thighs were pretty much stuck. She was sleeping so soundly. I had to work her leg out and turn her around. Audrey didn't even move. The only thing I heard was a deep sigh then she went back to snoring. Oh what I would give to sleep like that!


Yes, her bumper pad is on the outside of the crib. She has learned to climb on it and I figured that it was only a matter of days before she would climb out of the crib. It was too cute to just throw in the closet...so putting it on the outside was the next best thing.


Love,

Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea to put it on the outside of the crib! I'll have to remember that.

When Ian was a baby he got his thigh stuck in his crib during nap time. I couldn't get it out, so I had to call Brandon and sing Ian songs to keep him calm for 30 minutes waiting for Brandon to get home. I just knew we were going to have to cut the crib off of him, but Brandon kept his head (unlike me) and got it "unstuck" with some lotion :)