I've been tagged...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? either--depends on the gift
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? day or 2 after Christmas.
5. Do you like egg nog? ewww- yuck--no way!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a bike and a Cabbage Patch Kid
7. Hardest person to buy for? Corey!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Audrey
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Some really stinky cheap perfume (and I don't even wear perfume)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like sooo many of them
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to start in October, but usually do the bulk of it in November. I hate croweded stores!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? oh, any kind of sweets!
16. Lights on the tree? yes, lots of colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't have just one favorite, I love to sing many of them.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay Home? Well, it depends on Corey's work schedule, but we usually travel to my parents for Christmas
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph- (and for Jenny's question on this---I'm going with the "ph" since I've always taught that to my students :) But I don't know that it is "correct")
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? sometimes a bow, sometimes a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Once again, depends on Corey's work schedule, but Corey and I usually open one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas...again this year Corey has to work on Christmas so we are going to have our "Christmas" on Christmas Eve--Don't worry I've contacted Santa and he is delivering Audrey's toys a day early :)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the busy-ness/lines at the stores
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? a variety of sentimental ornaments
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We don't do a large dinner for Christmas--because everyone is so busy we only do finger foods. Less stress!! Yay!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? to be able to stay home with my little one...but if i can't have that then I'd like some photography stuff
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? not sure, I don't think i have that many blog lurkers
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? ??
28, Favorite thing about Christmas? being with my family...and I don't care what you say---ripping into the wrapping paper is sooo much fun!
Now...I tag YOU... anyone who will play along!