Monday, May 4, 2009

Audrey's Birthday Party

Because of this crazy, rat-race of a life the last couple of weeks, I haven't had time to post about Audrey's 2nd Birthday party. Finally, here it is.

We had the party at my parents' home because most of my family and friends live down there. It was a beautiful day with a nice breeze to make it just perfect.
At least the weather was. Audrey was NOT into opening her gifts or telling people "thanks" or pretty much anything else we asked her to do. I guess she was so overwhelmed by all the excitement.

I was so busy trying to make sure things were going smoothly that I had very little time to take pictures. I handed off my camera (*gasp*) to a couple of people and they so kindly helped me document the day.

Blowing out her candle.


And helping herself to the icing.


The Houston Family


EG helping Audrey open her gifts.


Audrey loved the lamb that Aunt Shirley and Susanne gave her.


My best friend Anna and her boys.


Audrey and Daddy blowing bubbles.


Another buddy, WA, and Audrey


Audrey just LOVES playing with EG.



Of course, we had to do the "Dora" theme.


And... Audrey and EG, again. Isn't EG just adorable? She takes care of Audrey an acts like her big sister. Too cute~!

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

I cannot believe she is two years old ~ wow. Thanks for the snaps!!

The Whites said...

Looks like she had a fun party. She is adorable!