Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dora Live

Corey, being the loving father that he is, was watching Dora with Audrey one day and saw the commercial for Dora Live. And what do you know, they were coming to Birmingham. He wanted to take Audrey to see the show, so he called me to give me the info and set the wheels in motion for the purchase of tickets and such.


We were a little concerned that Audrey would be scared of the "big" Dora and other characters, but on June 10 we headed out for our adventure.

She LOVED it!!!!! I don't think she even blinked for the first 30 mintues of the show. It was so fun, bright, and professional. Even Corey and I loved it.



I would've taken pictures myself, but they had the "camera patrol" out in full force and those folks were threatening to take your cameras and cell phones if they even saw it out in the open. A little overboard...yes, I do think so. This was a kids performance!!! Come on. Anyway, since I like my camera, I kept it put away~ thankyouverymuch~!

So, you will have to take my word for it. Audrey was a cutie pie and we all had a terrific time.

No comments: