Thursday, March 4, 2010

Addison's First Bath and Audrey-Our Big Helper

Addison finally got to have her first "real" bath. Surprisingly, she liked it. She just laid there and enjoyed it. She did cry when I took her out of the tub and again when I put lotion on her. So far she seems to be like her big sister in the aspect that they both loved their baths...and hate lotion. :)



Audrey has been such a fantastic helper. She is always prepared for a diaper change bringing me a diaper and wipes. Not only does she help out with Addison, but she helps her Daddy with his little "projects" as well. He is training her early :)

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

Addison reminds me of Audrey Kay. Does she to you? Hope AK is feeling better today!

Heather said...

Nan- At first I didn't think she looked like Audrey...but everyone else said they favored a lot. As she has put on more weight and is filling out, I see that she does, indeed, look a lot like Audrey did.