Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seen and Heard

The other day while I was cooking supper, Addison began to get fussy when she was in her swing. So, I asked Audrey if she would please go give Addison her paci. Audrey agreed and kindly stuffed Addison's paci into her mouth. Two minutes later Addison began crying again and Audrey raced over to Addison. Audrey put her hands on her hips and said to Addison- "Honey, What's the problem? I just gave you your paci.". Then she stuffed the paci back into Addison's mouth and ran off to the other room to play.

------------------------------------------------------------

We were going to have leftovers for supper and I asked Audrey if she wanted spaghetti or beef tips and rice. She thinks for a minute then looks at me and says, "ummm- I'm gonna want Q-tips and rice".

3 comments:

Suzanne Williams said...

Now that is too precious! :-)

The Whites said...

very cute!! made me smile.

Kasey said...

That makes me laugh out loud! So Funny!