Thursday, October 21, 2010

Looking Back...

Corey and I were talking the other night about how much and how quickly the girls are changing and growing.  So the mommy/photographer in me had to go through my old photos and reminisce for a while.  I had to have a few mommy moments and shed a few tears because this time is going by so quickly.  I love that each day brings something new, but it is bittersweet.  For just a little while I wish I could hit the pause button and keep them little. 

These two angels are my heart and soul.  I am so blessed to be their mommy.

This was Audrey exactly one year ago..........and this is now.  Hasn't she changed so much???  Where did that little baby face go??


This little lovebug is growing and changing everyday.  I can't believe that so much time has flown by.  This is Addison over the last 7 months.  

1 comment:

T. Brodie said...

It's so neat to look back at their growth- they are both beautiful!