(And I finally get it posted....just before she turns 9 months--haha)
Sweet Addison: I want to be able to remember exactly what you were like at 8 months old...
* weigh 18 pounds
* are 27 1/4 inches long
* wear size 3 diapers
* wear size 6-9 month clothes
* are still belly crawling. I don't think you will ever crawl the "right" way. You seem to think it is much easier and faster the way you do it.
* always want the toys that your sister is playing with, no matter how many times she gives you what she has and moves on to a new toy.
* are crawling into every room. I am constantly chasing you down and moving you to a "safer" place.
* get so angry and try to bite us when we have to take away a forbidden item or move you away from something. Yes, you are getting in a lot of trouble by doing that!
* cut your top front 2 teeth
* went to the beach for the first time. You loved smashing the sand castles and eating the sand.
* went to the pumpkin patch for the first time and had a blast.
* had your first Halloween. You were an adorable lamb.