Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Trip to the Dentist

Yesterday, Audrey and Addison had their first visits to the dentist.

Audrey was a little nervous, but the dental hygienist was FANTASTIC. She took her time and explained everything to Audrey really well. It helped calm Audrey down.

Audrey sat there like such a big girl while the hygienist cleaned her teeth then let the dentist take a look. Bless her little heart, she got her Mommy's genes where teeth are concerned, too. The dentist said she had a lot of crowding...so I'm fairly sure we will be visiting the orthodontist in the not-too-distant-future.



Addison, on the other hand, was NOT a happy camper about those folks messing with her mouth. Therefore, I have no photo of her with the dentist or inside the office. Once I got her calmed down and entertained with her new toys, she let me take a photo outside. It was the best I could do.

Addison, unlike her big sister, has plenty of room in that mouth of hers. :)




No comments: