Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I love this time of year. I.LOVE.FALL. The cooler weather, college football, colorful leaves, and tons of fun activities to do.



One activity that my family loves is going to the Pumpkin Patch. I'm not sure who loves it more, me or my girls.



Here's my little family: (Goodness I love these people!)



And my two pumpkins...It is so hard now to get two mobile, busy-body kids to sit still and look at the camera at the same time (sigh).



Sweet Audrey-girl.



Addison- our Little Bit with a big personality!



The girls loved these characters and had to have their photos taken with them. So cute!






They had lots of fun on the inflatables too. Audrey even got brave and went down the REALLY big slide several times.



Addison thought she was just as big as all the other kids in there.



The petting zoo was a favorite. Here is "little-Miss-used-to-be-scared-of-all-animals". She had to pet all of the animals. I think we can safely say she is no longer terrified of animals :)



Audrey had a great time hugging, petting and feeding the animals.





Horseback riding was up next.

I knew that Audrey wanted to ride because she asked about it before we even arrived. She enjoyed herself.




Addison, I figured, would be too scared to ride the horses so we only paid for Audrey. When Addison saw her big sister on that, ready to ride, she had a complete meltdown. She kept screaming "TOO, TOO!!". Which means "Me Too (I want to, also)" in Addison language. So I paid for her to ride as well.

As you can tell in this photograph, Addison had the time of her life!




Then we got ready for the hayride down to pick our pumpkins.



Decisions, decisions...



The girls went on a search for the perfect pumpkins.




Addison found hers!



And Audrey proudly posed by her perfect pumpkin.



We had a gorgeous, wonderful day together as a family. I'm already looking forward to next year! :)

No comments: