Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Preschool ~ August 2012

This is Audrey's last first day of preschool.  Next year, she will be starting Kindergarten. (sniff, sniff).  This precious child is growing up entirely too quickly.  She has such a beautiful heart and kind spirit. 
 
She was excited about starting school this year.  Audrey will be going 5 days a week this year. She loves school and enjoys learning.  She told me that she was a bit nervous because she wouldn't know her classmates and teachers. 
 
This was before going to school.

 
 Ballerina Ariel had to make an appearance in the photo.






 

 
Sweet girl!
 
She went into her class and was very brave.  She was greeted by her sweet teachers, Ms. Becky and Ms. Amy.  There were lots of fun things out in her classroom for her to do, so she didn't waste much time jumping right into those activities.
 
Audrey and Ms. Becky
Audrey said she had a wonderful day and has already made some sweet friends.
 
Addison is only going 2 days a week this year. On the first day of school, when we dropped Audrey off, Addison cried and cried because she didn't want to leave her sissy behind.  She wanted to stay at school, too.  I was certainly hoping that the next day when she was supposed to stay at school, she would still want to stay there. I was concerned because we had several weeks of crying last year when I would leave her at school.
 
This was my little bit before school.  Where did my baby go??  I think she changes and grows each night after I put her to bed.  Each morning she looks even more grown up than the day before.

 
When I took Addison into school, I was preparing for some tears.  I was pleasantly surprised.  She walked right into her classroom and never looked back at me.  She gave her teachers, Mrs. Juli and Mrs. Karla, big hugs and off to play she went.  From the sounds of it, I think Addison thinks she is the teacher of that classroom. Can you believe that? haha



As a matter of fact, I think Addison was the only child in her room not crying.  When I picked her up from school, she couldn't stop talking about all the fun things she did that day. I love that she is so excited about school.


Addison with her teacher, Mrs. Juli
I took the opportunity to get a couple of pictures of the girls with me and Corey. 
 
 
I do love these 3 people so very much!!


No comments: