Friday, October 2, 2009

Excited, Anxious, Nervous...

That about sums up my feelings right now. Our big "20 week" ultrasound is scheduled for Monday. I can't wait. I am excited in hopes that we will find out the gender and that all is well. Nervous is an understatement. They will be checking for possible problems that I had during my pregnancy with Audrey. I would greatly appreciate your prayers on that day.

By the way, the poll on my blog is closed and it looks like "boy" squeaked by with a win. Here at work and among my friends it is about a 50/50 vote. I have no idea- one day I am convinced it is a girl and the next I would bet it is a boy. I am going to be surprised and extremely happy either way, as long as it is healthy.

Stay tuned! I will post as soon as I find out something. Please keep praying :)

1 comment:

Nancy Hood said...

I'm betting this child will be a ~~~~~~ much loved little human being!!!! Can't wait to tune in Monday and read the news!