(I know this is a little delayed...but at least I got it up before she turned 7 months- haha)
HAPPY 1/2 YEAR BIRTHDAY!!!
August 15, 2010 Our sweet Addison turned 6 months old. Has it really been 1/2 a year since I delivered this sweet beauty?! What an incredible 6 months it has been!
Things about Addison Brooke at 6 months old-
- are wearing size 3 diapers
- are wearing a mixture of 3-6 months and 6-9 month clothes, many 3-6 months are getting too short
- weigh 16 pounds
- are 26 1/4 inches long
- are NOT too crazy about peas, but love some squash and carrots.
- make a really funny face and do a little shiver when you eat any kind of fruit...I'm not really sure what that is all about
- sleep pretty well at night, from 8 pm-4 or 5 am then wake to eat and go back to sleep until about 7am.
- are finally learning to take pretty good naps about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes long- one at 10:30 am the other around 2:30 pm
- have a TEMPER! If someone takes a toy you really want you have a meltdown. The worst is when mommy wipes your face after a meal and takes the washcloth away. You really like chewing on the cloth and will throw a fit when it is taken from you.
- love watching your sister play and constantly try to get into all her toys.
- can log roll all over the house
- have learned to army crawl to wherever you want to go. It is so cute!
- enjoy taking a bath in the tub with Audrey. You have fun splashing with her.
- smile often and give good kisses
- startle very easily at sudden movements and loud noises
- love sucking on your toes
- will jump forever in your jumperoo