Sunday, July 22, 2012

My 15-year Class Reunion

Last weekend, I had my 15-year high school class reunion.  It is hard to believe that 15 years has passed. I was so excited about getting together with my fabulous classmates, many of whom I had not seen since graduation.  Many of our classmates couldn't attend, but we still had a good turn-out.  It was so much fun seeing everyone again and meeting their spouses and children.

Our classmates with spouses and children.
This was our classmates from the Holtville High School Class of 1997.  We also invited some of the people who didn't graduate with us, but went through many, many years of school with us.  They will always be part of our "family". 

Pictured L to R:  Front- Jennifer Hicks Guy, Sabrina Parrish Woodall, Heather Thomas, Summer Cripple, Jennifer Peppers, Michelle Shumake Hatchett, Kathi Lockhart Mann, Erica Franco McGhee.
Back Row- Jeremy Barfoot, Danny Poole, Chris Guy, Heath Reese, Wes Smith, Matt Barrett, Jeremy Logan.

We had this awesome cake.  So cute!  The green/white and bulldog brought back so many memories.


 My best friend from high school, Summer Cripple.  Some friends you can be apart from for a long time, but when you see each other it is like time never passed.  It is like this with us.  We've been friends through the good, bad and ugly.  And we still love each other dearly.  I know I can always count on her.


Chatting with some great friends.  Our class was very close and enjoyed making memories together.


My beautiful daughters came with me.  They were so good and enjoyed meeting new friends.


Unfortunately, we lost 2 classmates much too young.  We had a memory table set up for them. 


More visiting and laughter.



The girls found them a buddy.


I had such a wonderful time visiting with my friends from high school.  I'm so glad that we were able to pull this reunion together.  I'm already looking forward to our next gathering. 

No comments: