Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a lovely Mother's Day. How could I not, when I have 2 wonderful, adorable little girls to love?!

Audrey, Addison and I spent several days back home with my family so we were there over Mother's Day weekend. It was great to get to spend time with my mom, grandmother and aunt (who is home for a short time from the mission field in Guatemala).

We all went to church together and then enjoyed a relaxing lunch with everyone at my aunt and uncle's house.

My girls and me on Mother's Day. I am so blessed!!!!


This is 4 generations: Nana (my grandmother), Grammy (my mom), Me, Audrey and Addison.



Audrey giving Nana her Mother's Day present.




Aunt Carol looks on while Audrey shows her the Mother's Day gift from us.



Audrey and Addison give Grammy her Mother's Day gift.


1 comment:

Kasey said...

Loved this post! These pictures are truly priceless. What I would give to have pictures of Thomas with Memaw.... oopps, can't linger around that subject, start to get a little choked up... And I do plants for Mother's Day too! Love that!! Love y'all!