Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day 2011

Happy New Year! I'm praying that 2011 will hold as many wonderful moments and blessings as 2010 had for us. What an amazing year! Yes it had its valleys, but so many more miracles and blessings! And I pray that this new year has many blessings in store for my family and friends, too.


This year I am challenging myself to do a little Project Life- my style. I will attempt to take a picture every day or at least a few each week and post about it. I want to do this, not only because I LOVE taking pictures...but because I also want to focus on the "little" blessings in my life daily. And what better way to do that than to have to look for them.



So here goes...



Happy New Year!

Spending time with Daddy blessings...playing the Wii


Playing all day blessings...

No comments: