Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Festival at the Nursing Home

This year we have attended several Fall Festivals. The girls have had a wonderful time.

We went to one at the school where I used to teach. I didn't really take any photos there :/. I was too busy keeping up with the kids and talking to my friends that I haven't seen in ages.

Grammy and I took Audrey and Addison to the Fall Festival that was hosted by the nursing home where Nana is right now. It was such a beautiful day and we were thrilled because Nana felt good enough to join us outside and watch the girls have fun.



We even persuaded Nana to participate in some of the games, too.


Nana and Audrey competed in the ring toss.





Addison tried to catch a few "fish".



Audrey and Nana had matching hats made.



Addison loved the "Pick-up Ducks" game. The only problem was she wanted to keep the ducks. She didn't care about the candy.



Audrey had a beautiful butterfly painted on her face.



Nana, Audrey, Me, and an irritable Addison



Uncle Keith even came and enjoyed some of the fun with us.



No comments: