Sunday, January 22, 2012

Enjoying Technology

As I was looking back at my recent posts, I realized that many people must think we live in our PJs. I promise we don't! I guess it just happens that when we are relaxing at home is when I have the time to grab my camera for the fun stuff. Hey, at least we are comfy while we are having a good time, right?!

Onto the technology...

Addison got the Nickelodeon Dance Wii game for Christmas. I'm not sure which one of the 4 of us likes it better. And you can certainly get a workout from it. Whew! I've seen just how out of shape I am. Who knew that Dora and the Backyardigans could whoop you so much?!






For Christmas I got a Kindle Fire. I LOVE IT!!! And I can really enjoy it whenever I can pry it out of the hands of these two! But it really helps on those days when mommy doesn't feel well or has 5,243,678,692 things to do. Those learning apps keep them entertained. And they learn from them! Its a win-win situation :)


No comments: