Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week #1

For 2012 I am going to try to do my own sort of Project 52. In addition to all the "big" things that I blog about, I am going to try to take some photos each week of the "little" things we do so I can treasure those little moments that we often forget.

The first week of 2012 was pretty quiet around our house. We stayed home most of the week until the girls went back to school toward the end of the week.

The first day of the new year was gorgeous. It was hard to believe that it was January 1 since we had nearly 70 degree weather. The girls and I took advantage of the lovely weather and played outside most of the day digging in the sandbox and playing on the swing set.



The rest of the week was unseasonably warm. We spent time outside when we could. When the rain and wind came and kept us inside, the girls loved playing with their Aquadoodle which was a Christmas gift from Aunt Carolyn.

Whoever invented this thing was pure genius. Such a neat item.



Almost daily I have "school" time with the girls, especially Audrey. In order to keep Addison occupied during that time, I have to have some activities for her, too. Lately she has really enjoyed putting together puzzles. She is getting quite good at it.

No comments: