Saturday, November 10, 2012

Addison- 2 1/2 years old

 
Oh my precious Little Bit!  As you remind me often, you are "gettin' a big girl".  And indeed you are!!  It seems like I blinked and you are no longer my baby.
 
At 2 1/2 years old, you:
* weigh 26 pounds (such a tiny thing)
* are 36.5 inches tall
* wear size 2 T shirts and 24 month pants (and those are too big in the waist)
* wear size 6 toddler shoes
* always say the funniest things. Your daddy and I are always laughing at you.
* have perfected the terrible 2 tantrums and defiant/strong-willed behavior
* are scared of EVERYTHING- the dark, sleeping with your door closed, "mean" people in movies, fireworks, just to name a few
* are a little daredevil even though you are scared of other things
*ALWAYS have a song in your heart.  I love to stand just outside of whatever room you are in and listen to you sing. Many times you add your own words. 

*make my day when you put your little arms around my neck and say "I love you".
* LOVE playing with your baby dolls
*always carry around blankie, baby doll, and Care Bear
* are not a fan of chocolate (milk, cocoa, etc)
* enjoy eating all fruits, popcorn, chips but you don't eat very much of anything.  You aren't all that picky, you are just a very light eater.

 
* like to watch Doc McStuffins, Bubble Guppies, Blues Clues, and Barney
* are learning to be such a big helper to mommy
* know all of your colors and shapes
* are learning to identify letters and numbers
* remember EVERYTHING
* are potty trained- you picked up on that very quickly!
* show all your emotions with your eyes, they are so expressive
* love going to preschool. You never cry when I leave you and are such a good helper to your teachers.

 
Precious one, I love you!  You are the apple of my eye!  I'm so glad that I get to be your mommy.


No comments: