Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pilgrims and Indians

 
I do believe these are the cutest Indians ever!  They decorated their costumes at preschool.  So cute!

 
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Corey was actually off this Thanksgiving so he was able to join us at my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner.  My poor mom had been sick for a week and still wasn't feeling her best, but toughed it out enough to make some of her delicious dressing and gravy.  Nana was able to leave the nursing home for a bit to share the meal with us.  She was hurting and tired by the time the meal was over, but I'm so glad that she got to come.

 
I love this time of year!  Thanksgiving is a special time for me, especially the older I get.  I realize more and more each year how much I have to be thankful for.  This year I had such a long list of blessings. 
 
These are two of the biggest blessing in my life...

 
These precious pilgrims (children) are my heart and soul. 



Thank you, Lord, for blessing me and my family!

No comments: