Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

Six things about me that you may or may not know ~

1. I am a high-strung, perfectionist, Type-A, worrywart---but I am trying really hard to change all that (especially now that I have a child).

2. I loved being a teacher...just not the stress I was under. I do miss my classroom and kids at times. Maybe one day I will go back.

3. I want to be a stay-at-home mommy right now. Still looking for ways to make that happen.

4. My idea of a relaxing day is to curl up under a blanket on a cool day with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. (A nice view of the mountains wouldn't be bad either)

5. I love taking photographs...mainly of children. I never have as much time as I would like to "play" with my camera...but I do have TONS of pictures of my little girl.

6. I want to move back "home". Maybe that will happen in God's time.

Now I tag:
Diana
Jenny
Suzanne

No comments: