Friday, December 19, 2008

Deck the Halls

Shame on me...I totally forgot to post these photos of Audrey "helping" with the tree decorations. This year we opted for "shatterproof" ornaments instead of our usual (breakable) ones. Boy, I am so glad I did! Audrey enjoys 'un'decorating the tree most days and finds it quite entertaining when we have to help her re-hang the ornaments. It sure does make for some wonderful memories though.

Seriously...you think I can untangle this mess?
Assisting daddy with the ornaments.
I can do it!
Look what a great job I did!

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

how sweet these pictures are!!! snuggle this babe! she's growing so!

Emilie Johnson said...

She is adorable!!! Looks like you had a great time decorating. I am looking forward to that! Merry Christmas!