Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus...

I was seriously doubtful that we would get this little beauty to sit upon the knee of the "big man in red"...but she did it!!! Santa was so kind and loving toward her. She was a little skeptical at first, but warmed up to his gentleness. And he even knew she wanted a baby doll and a pink 4-wheeler. I hope those are under the tree for her ;)



And on the same day we took some family photos. Audrey was a trooper through it all.

(That is Corey's hand she is holding---ahhh melt my heart!)


I'm saving the rest of the photos so the family will be suprised...but I will post them later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I can't believe how cooperative Audrey is...Ella wouldn't sit still like that for a second! :-) Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Diana Hewlett said...

Beautiful family and memories!

Anonymous said...

Precious Family portait!! Such beautiful memories.

Nancy Hood said...

Oh.what.gorgeous.photos!!!