Friday, May 27, 2011

Mary, Mary....How Does Your Garden Grow?

I don't have a green thumb. At ALL!! Mostly everything green in my care ends up dead in just a few weeks. But we do love planting some flowers every year, anyway.

Most of the time they don't have time to die because of my neglect, because they girls "pick" all of them first :)

Audrey and Corey- Our "master" gardeners



And Addison- our horticulturalist in training-



Yes, she still needs a little more training...dirt isn't meant for human consumption!



But she had a blast anyway! (It couldn't have tasted good- YUCK!)



(Disclaimer- I did stop her from eating any more dirt, but I just had to capture the moment with my camera. And I did clean out her mouth as well!)

1 comment:

~Mistee~ said...

Did she like the taste of the dirt?? Thats too funny!