Sunday, July 18, 2010

Addison's Baby Dedication

Today, our sweet Addison was dedicated to the Lord.

We traveled back to our hometown for this special occasion so our family members could attend. It was a sweet time for all of us. The pastor was so kind to do this for us. It makes me so happy to know that so many people who love the Lord are praying for my children, loving them and helping us to raise them to become wonderful women.




I thank God daily for blessing me with two precious daughters and a wonderful husband. And just standing there on stage with those 3 reminded me once again how gracious God has been to me.

(Me, Addison-5 months, Audrey-3 yrs, Corey)


Joining us to celebrate Addison's dedication was:

Nana and Pawpaw (Rhoda and William Dozier), Keeley McGriff and Brantley McGriff, Grandaddy and Grammy (Phillip and Kay Thomas), and Uncle Keith Thomas.

No comments: