Friday, July 23, 2010

Helping Mommy Work

I am still working for the Fire College by doing some curriculum stuff from home. It is such a blessing for me to be able to do that to bring in some money, but also be able to stay home with my girls.

Most of the time I do my work after the girls have gone to bed up until the wee hours of the morning. But some days, while Audrey is napping, I try to get a little computer work done. Since the girls aren't quite on the same nap schedule just yet, I take Addison in the office with me and try to keep her entertained for a while.

When I am working, I look over and get to see this...




Now is that not the cutest thing?! Who could ask for better company while working? I am so blessed to be able to work and stare at this cutie pie at the same time!



And just moments after this shot, I glanced over to find her trying to pull the curtains down. Never a dull moment!

No comments: