Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Green Thumb??

Well, I'm hoping that at least one of us has a green thumb in this family. I can probably count myself out. I've pretty much conquered killing any plant under my care. I'm quite surprised that God even entrusted me with my 2 sweet girls, because I certainly can't keep a plant alive :(
But with the help of Corey, Audrey and Addison, hopefully we will have an abundant amount of veggies from our garden.
The girls love helping us plant, water and take care of the garden.
Audrey was quite the helper with planting the seeds.
Addison was good at trampling on what we just planted, throwing dirt and rocks, and pestering the dogs.
This year we planted Lima beans, peas, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, squash, cucumbers and sunflowers.
I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of our little garden, so follow along with me as I post updates on the condition of our garden. And as for a green thumb... well, we will see!

No comments: