My sweet Audrey-girl,
You were the first to call me mommy, the first to steal my heart. In the blink of an eye you went from a sweet smelling ,beautiful newborn to a tender-hearted, smart preschooler. I love that you still want to snuggle with me and I love the feel of your small hand when you grab mine. I am so thankful that God blessed us with a healthy, beautiful and perfect daughter. I have always enjoyed the moments we get to spend together and I look forward to many more.
I love you sweet girl,
* weigh 31 pounds (such a petite little girl)
* are 39 inches tall
* love to read
* enjoy gymnastics and are very good
* are not a fan of coloring, but love to paint
* love Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches, chips, and FunDip
* constantly want strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and tomatoes
* still love to watch Dora and you new favorite show is the Bubble Guppies
* spend your day loving on and playing with Addison (and annoying her too)
* are a big helper to mommy. You help gather, sort, fold and put up the laundry, wash dishes, and collect the trash.
* like playing with your play kitchen, baby dolls, and Barbies/Disney Princesses
* play dress-up frequently
* are a very sensitive and tender-hearted little girl. You always care about other people- when they are sad or hurt.
* just finished your first year of preschool and you loved it (after a couple months adjustment time)
* would swing on your swing set for hours and always ask for us to push you
* like to swim and are getting braver in the water, but you are not a fan of sprinklers
* are loved by so many people.
* are a very special girl.