Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Splash Pad Fun with Friends

Today we went to enjoy some cool entertainment and fun with friends at the splash pad.  I had to take this picture of Addison with her adorable sunglasses.


This was the first time I had put a ponytail in her hair.  She looked so grown up.  :/


We met our friends Evan and Emmett there.  While I lounged in the shade chatting with my friend, Abby, the kids played together.  The Evan and Audrey are close in age and Emmett and Addison are close in age, but they all 4 play well together.  The silly thing about these kids is that with all the sprinklers around, they weren't all that interested in playing in that water.  They collected a little water in their bucket or cups and went elsewhere to play with it.  They also ran around collecting leaves and other "treasures". 


After a bit of playtime, we enjoyed a picnic lunch before heading home.


My sweet girls getting ready for the picnic.  I do love these cutie-patooties!

No comments: