Saturday, December 18, 2010
Addison- 9 months
On November 15, 2010, my sweet baby girl turned 9 months old. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with her. It has been a wonderful, amazing 9 months.
* weigh 17 lbs. 11 oz.
* are 27 3/4" long
* wear size 3 diapers
* wear size 6-9 month clothes
* learned to pull yourself up to standing
* still army crawl, but are working on crawling on all fours
* point your index finger toward everything so we will tell you the name of it
* have started waking up at all hours of the night :( so I am one tired mommy!
* are mostly eating table food and LOVE it. You like it much better than that baby food
* try to get everything your sister has
* adore your sister, and get the biggest smile when she enters the room
* enjoy screaming at the top of your lungs...especially when we are in a restaurant
* are very strong willed and determined- now that you can pull up...you pull up on everything that you are not supposed to be on
* have learned to wave bye-bye
* have learned to blow kisses
* learned to sign "please"