Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas at Preschool

Audrey had her first Preschool performance for Christmas. Corey was on shift (as usual) but he was able to get someone to work for him for a couple of hours so he could attend. There was no way he was going to miss it!

We were a little concerned about the whole 'Audrey-getting-on-stage-in-front-of-tons-of-people-and-singing'. Even her teacher expressed concern that Audrey might get up there and freeze or start crying. So, for days, actually weeks, we talked and talked about what she was going to do and what to expect.

I had completely prepared myself for her to get scared, start crying and not perform. But I was praying she would surprise me...and she did!!!



She was fantastic!!! Audrey got up on that stage and was by far the most animated child. She danced- and I mean boogied! She sang! She did the motions! AND she took bows after each song. IT.WAS.ADORABLE! I was laughing so hard that I could barely video.



We were so proud of her! All of the students did such a wonderful job!



The next day of preschool, they had a little Christmas party. Addison and I went just to be there for Audrey. The kids enjoyed lots of sugar and had fun playing games.

No comments: