Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Girls Only Weekend

A few weeks ago, Corey went on a deep-sea fishing trip for the weekend. I gave my mom a call and told her we needed a "Girls Only" weekend. So she packed her bags and came up to our house to spend a few days. It was a wonderful time!!! I got to spend some quality time with my mom and the girls loved having Grammy around for several days. We didn't plan anything big, just to have fun goofing off.

We did make a trip to town to make the girls Christmas ornaments. Every year I do a ball ornament with the handprint on it. I love hanging them on my tree. This year, I definitely needed more help since I had 2 sets of little hands to paint.

Then we enjoyed good food together. What is a girls weekend without good food?!

But most of the weekend was gorgeous weather, so we spent it in our yard.

Here is Addison learning to drive her boat.



And Addison having fun in the swing.






Silly girls on the jumphouse/moon walk.






Audrey was "flying" like an airplane!






Audrey being pushed "higher" by Grammy!

My silly goose!






Audrey insisted on giving Grammy some golf lessons.








We all had a fabulous time! I can't wait for us to enjoy another "Girls Only" weekend very soon!

No comments: