Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Audrey ballet

This past week Audrey had Parents/Visitor Day at her ballet class. We were looking forward to being able to watch her perform all she had been practicing each week. As soon as I found out when it would be I called Grammy to see if she could take off work and attend. I hadn't told Audrey that her Grammy was coming. She mentioned several times that she "really wished Grammy could come watch her". So needless to say, she was so excited when she answered the door and found Grammy there, ready to watch her at ballet.

I took many pictures (surprise!) so I picked a few of my favorites to include below-







This is Audrey with her dance teacher Ms. Molly Brooke. She is such a fun and wonderful teacher. Audrey adores her.



Audrey was just precious and did so well (I know...I'm a little biased. Haha!). We all enjoyed watching her show off. I'm so happy that she loves dancing.

No comments: