Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year Corey was off on Thanksgiving day. I know! Gasp! I don't think that has happened in about 5 years.

Corey's family (his dad & girlfriend, and Corey's sister's and their families) was gathering for a family Thanksgiving. His side of the family hardly ever has the opportunity to get together, so I was thrilled that we were all going to have a chance to visit and celebrate Thanksgiving together.

We left home early that morning and drove about 3 1/2 hours to meet them. Long ride with 2 little ones...but we made it okay. When we got out of the car, I noticed that Addison felt really warm, but she had been in the carseat for quite some time and was cutting molars so I gave her a dose of Tylenol and she was off and running trying to keep up with the "big girls".

I was so busy stuffing my mouth, visiting and chasing my 2 kiddos, that I only took 2 photos. I know...terrible, right! But we all had a great time.

Here is Audrey with her cousin. They enjoyed each other's company.



Corey with his two sisters.




(Thanksgiving: Part 2- to follow)

No comments: